The Inlandsis Blizzard Beast harness is designed for "stocky" GSPs, Eurohounds and Greysters with a large chest and for which traditional x-back harnesses are not suitable.
Light, flexible and ergonomic, the Blizzard Beast Harness is designed for high performance:
- 3-piece SplitchestTM double chest strap for optimal positioning on dog's chest when pulling
- flared cut to prevent chafing at the back of the armpits
- designed with soft padding where webbing intersect for maximum comfort
- made from hi-tech water-repellant materials to withstand all weather conditions, even the most extreme
It is suitable for all weight-pulling sports: dog sledding, Canicross, bikejoring, skijoring, scootering, etc.
||Half Shoulder Blade size
How to choose the right size:
- we advise you to base your choice mainly on the dog's weight. The half shoulder blade size is specified for information only as the harness does not follow the dog's shoulder along its entire length.
- Measure the half shoulder blade size, from the sternum (pointed bone in the middle of the chest) to the withers (junction between the neck and the top of the shoulders), on one side only.
- If your dog is between 2 sizes, choose the smaller one.
- An X-Back harness should fit snugly on the neck and extend to the base of the tail with a medium pull on the cord at the back of the harness (it's normal for the harness to be slightly loose on the dog when not pulling).
If you need more advice about sizes, please feel free to contact us. We offer a free equipment fitting service in Dublin.